All Intellectual Outputs were designed based on their innovative capacity, significant contribution in terms of impact, transferability, open access, educational value, and potential to be utilized in the future; thus attaining sustainability for SeaofSkills. The intellectual outputs fall into the following nine groups:
1. O1 – Design and Development of the Partnership’s SharePoint Portal and the Project’s Website
2. O2 – Transfer of Innovation and Best Practices in Fisheries and CVET
3. O3 – Identifying Fishers’ Needs in Knowledge, Skills and Competences
4. O4 – Development of the CVET Curriculum, Training material, Implementation Manual for VET Providers and Guide for Trainers
5. O5 – Design and Development of an E-learning Platform
6. O6 – Development of Short Courses’ Learning Material
7. O7 – Evaluation of Learning/Teaching/Training Activities, Review and Finalization of the CVET Curriculum and Training Material
8. O8 – Recommendations, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Dissemination
9. O9 – Development of policy recommendations
All the SeaofSkills Intellectual Outputs can be publicly accessed and downloaded here.
The SeaofSkills courses are available in four languages, in PowerPoint and PDF format and can be freely accessed and downloaded here.