The Mid-term Transnational Project Meeting of the SeaofSkills Project Partners was hosted by the University of Malta in February 24th – 25th 2016.
Hon. MP Roderick Galdes, Parliamentary Secretariat, whose portfolio includes the Maltese Fisheries Sector, honoured the SeaofSkills Consortium and gave an inaugural speech at the beginning of the project meeting.
The objectives of the meeting were the following:
– Presentation of the project status
– Presentation of the work undertaken by partners according to project’s work packages
– In-depth discussion on the intellectual outputs developed so far in view of the trainings of fishers and trainers
– Adaptations based on the partners’ feedback
– Setting the next milestones
– Resolve possible issues
– Co-ordination of activities
The University of Malta had organized on Thursday, 25th February 2016, a meeting with local stakeholders, where the project was presented, followed by an in-depth discussion.